1. Obsession with alignment rules is an intermediate stage in recent yoga history. Best to leave behind or skip altogether.
2. No pose or alignment is better than another from one person to the next. There is only what is right for You, right now.
3. Saying my pose or form is more “advanced” than yours is as silly as saying Angelina should act like Meryl.
4. Your needs & shapes will change day to day and year to year.
5. Alignment & pose obsession creates thinking “If only I could do That one thing” rather than doing Your Own thing.
6. Alignment obsession is a wobbly substitute for paying attention & responding to how you feel each moment.
7. Obsession with alignment in recent yoga history disconnects people from self, creates dependence on outside rules.
8. Separation from self through rule-obsession is good for comforting cults, not good for creating your own best life.
9. Heart of life (through yoga or whatever works for you) lies in discovering and following you.
10. Truly useful yoga is breathing deep & feeling your own way to who you are and what you need.
11. Use your yoga to become sensitive to You rather than follow someone else’s rules. Your good life lives here.